Notices & Announcements
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE TOWN OF EAST GREENWICH
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING AND OPPORTUNITY FOR REVIEW
The East Greenwich Housing Authority will conduct a Public Hearing on changes to its Public Housing Program Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan, changes to its Housing Choice Voucher Program Administrative Plan and other changes to its goals, objectives and policies.
The hearing will be conducted on Monday, April 9, 2018 starting at 10:00 am at the
Housing Authority Administrative Office located at
146 First Avenue, East Greenwich, Rhode Island 02818.
The Public is invited to attend and comment.
- Policy for Provision of Waiting List Numbers
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Amendment to the public housing lease and the lease for other Authority owned properties pertaining to notification of temporary unit vacancy
- Pet policy addendum to the public housing lease and the lease for other Authority owned properties
- Updated Family Self Sufficiency Program Action Plan
- Completion of a feasibility analysis for conversion of public housing units under the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Rental Assistance Demonstration Program or other alternative funding and/or regulatory platform
Materials are available for review at the East Greenwich Housing Authority’s Administrative Office between the hours of 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday, starting Tuesday,
February 20, 2018 through Monday, April 9, 2018
The Authority will accept written comments on the Agency Plans until 3pm on April 9, 2018.
Comments may be directed to:
Marcia Sullivan, Executive Director
East Greenwich Housing Authority
146 First Avenue
East Greenwich, RI 02818
“An Equal Housing Opportunity”